Style Oregon

Welcome to my blog. I'm Jill, a Hairstylist in Eugene, Oregon. I would like to provide a forum to discuss current trends in hair, skin, and fashion in Oregon. Sosoregon stands for "Sense of Style Oregon". We spend a lot of time reading and looking at fashion magazines that show fashion in New York and L.A. Now, let's talk about what's going on in Oregon. Enjoy!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring Hairstyles

http://glo.msn.com/beauty/hair-highlights-6800.gallery?gt1=49040#stackState=0__%2Fbeauty%2Fhair-highlights-6800.gallery%3FphotoId%3D36658
Posted by Jill Palaniuk-Stylist at 6:58 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Spring in Oregon

Popular Posts

  • I thought I had seen everything. Now there's feathers for puppies!
    I'm still selling feathers like crazy and they are extremely popular! There's not a day that goes by that I don't sell at least ...
  • Color Extensions and Feathers!
    If you haven't noticed already, a lot of people are wearing bright colored extensions, and feathers in their hair! Right now, aside from...
  • Miss Lane County 2011
    These are this year's Miss Lane County title holders. I was backstage doing their hair throughout the show.. And, I had so much fun! The...
  • 2011 Spring Hair
    Here are a few different popular hairstyle trends this Spring. The "Snookie poof" is still popular at all different heights. Volum...
  • Spring
    March 20th, 2011 was actually the first day of Spring, or the date of the vernal equinox. However, us Oregonians know that.. We don't us...
  • Spring Hairstyles
    http://glo.msn.com/beauty/hair-highlights-6800.gallery?gt1=49040#stackState=0__%2Fbeauty%2Fhair-highlights-6800.gallery%3FphotoId%3D36658
  • "Instyle" magazine's hottest spring haircuts
    These are the hottest haircuts for spring according to "Instyle" magazine. I already done a few cuts like these this week. Obvious...
  • Miss Lane County 2011
    Last night I went behind the scenes of the Miss Lane County competition. It was the first time I had ever been to a competition of this natu...

Followers



About Me

Jill Palaniuk-Stylist
View my complete profile

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (8)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ▼  April (7)
      • Color Extensions and Feathers!
      • Spring Hairstyles
      • "Instyle" magazine's hottest spring haircuts
      • 2011 Spring Hair
      • Miss Lane County 2011
      • Spring
      • Miss Lane County 2011
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.