Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring

March 20th, 2011 was actually the first day of Spring, or the date of the vernal equinox. However, us Oregonians know that.. We don't usually see spring for a while after this date. But, Spring is here and good weather is here to come. 
So, take some of those winter clothes to Buffalo Exchange, goodwill, or put them away until next year. My favorite store is somewhat new to the area. It's called, "Flipside Apparel Exchange". And, it's located at 1968 Marcola Road, Springfield. It's in the Mohawk shopping center near Big Town hero and Sallys Beauty Supply. I love this store because they tend to take more clothes, and whatever they do not buy, they will donate the clothes for you. I should also mention that they tend to only take clothes that are in season. Right now they're most likely wanting more Spring clothes. 
Put the winter clothes away and bring out the Spring clothes! Because spring weather is coming soon. I love this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment